LIVE COURSES on meditation are taking place online in a variety of ways:
Individual tuition can be arranged to suit for any duration. This can be daily, several times a week, or weekly at times to suit.
Bespoke visualisations on particular topics such as anger, anxiety, fear, sleeplessness can be produced after a full discussion with the individual.
Small (10 maximum) group tuition for one hour a week for seven weeks is also offered with full follow up notes and recordings.
Please contact email@example.com with any enquires.
ALL ONLINE COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT www.nigel.newzenler.com
Help Your Children Sleep Better
This programme is for parents with children who have problem sleeping, aimed at the 5 to 14 age group.
You will learn:
- How much sleep is recommended for your child, what effects a lack of sleep can have on children
- The value of keeping a sleep diary
- A range of easy, quick ways to relax, to calm the body and settle the mind during the day
- A range of in-bed exercises to relax first the body and then the mind - including mindful breathing exercises
From Stressed to Calm in 21 Days
This programme is for anyone who feels stressed for some of the time and wants to do something about it. It will benefit you, your family, your friends and your work colleagues in so many ways.
You will learn:
- Over 20 quick and simple techniques to relax you.
- How to keep calm even in stressful situations.
- How to use your breath to control your stress.
- The importance of yawning, touching and being still in helping you be calm.
- To use guided visualisations to eliminate stress.
- How stress works in your body.
- What the fight and flight response is and how to activate the relaxation response.
40 Days of Mindfulness
This programme is for anyone who wants to learn about mindfulness in simple easy steps.
You will learn:
- What being on automatic pilot means and its advantages and disadvantages.
- What mindfulness is and how it differs from relaxation.
- Forty very easy, very quick and very portable techniques - some less than a minute.
- To help start and grow your mindful practice.
- The many benefits of being more mindful that are available to you when living mindfully.
- How to walk mindfully and a bonus visualisation to still the active mind.
The 21 Day Breathing Challenge
We take over 25 000 breaths a day and we rarely notice one. This challenge will give you a different way to breath each day for you to try for a few minutes.
Breathing in a focused, relaxed and deliberate manner is one of the most effective ways to reduce your stress and increase your mindfulness. It brings you into the moment and whilst you’re focused on it you can’t be focused on your “problems”.
Breathing in this manner also brings greater creativity, self-esteem and problem-solving and even helps you sleep better! Breathing well helps to lower blood pressure, lowers the heart rate, reduces headaches - it’s just plain good for you!
All you have to do is to breath in the way I show you for a few minutes that day. And at the end of the challenge you’ll have a range of tools to help you be less stressed that work.
Your Breath - Your Weight
Use a deep breathing regime to help boost weight loss
We take in energy in the form of food and expend energy by our activity. A huge amount of money, time and effort is spent on these two aspects of our lives, for example with diets and exercise classes. This course is about how we can better process that energy so that less is stored in our bodies as fat.
This brief course offers you a little background to how deep breathing turbo boosts your metabolism. It shows how you can boost the decrease of your stored excess energy by breathing well. This excess energy is stored in our cells as fat and needs the fuel of oxygen to convert it to carbon dioxide so it can then leave your body.
Most people breathe using their chest for most of the time. Such shallow breathing is not a good aid to weight loss. Here I show you how to breathe using your diaphragm so you can breathe deeply. A basic technique is given as well as several other techniques which all work to suppress your hunger, assist your digestion and reduce your stress levels. It works by increasing the amount of oxygen in your blood through good breathing.
I hope that the techniques in this course will be added to a healthy diet, good hydration, a suitable exercise regime and some envisioning work so that you are able to attain and keep to the weight you wish to be.